FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION
"TRACKS: The Railroad in Photographs from the George Eastman House Collection” will be featured on the Fourth Tuesday Tour at the Huntington Museum of Art. The exhibit, which continues through Jan. 27, open with a 7 p.m. guided tour by author/historian James E. Casto portraying Collis P. Huntington. A reception follows. Admission to this opening event is free. Tracks covers more than 160 years of photographic and railroad history.
HUNTINGTON CHRISTMAS PARADE will traverse downtown Huntington beginning at 7 p.m Nov. 29.The parade theme is “A Salute to Christmas – Honoring Our Local Heroes,” including members of the armed forces, police, fire, EMS, teachers or anyone considered a local hero. The Grand Marshal of this year’s parade is Medal of Honor recipient Woody Williams. Read more.
This Just In ... new at the portal
- Huntington Museum of Art's George Rickey sculpture is featured in a video.
- Doug Imbrogno features a scupture at the Hunting is a great new video!
- Jewel City Films offers a beautiful montage of downtown scenes
- The historic Keith-Albee is featured in this short promotional video
- Tyson Compton goes out on the town -- and takes us along!